Happy Father's Day (sort of)...

Well, for Father's Day, we were able to get tickets to the final game of this year's Subway Series. The seats were crappy, but hopefully the Mets could take the series and prove who was the better team. This day was not meant to be and the Mets got pounded early. All in all, it was a great Father's Day, but a win would have been nice icing on the cake. Here are some picture from that day...

The famous Yankee Stadium facade

The view from the nose-bleeds

"Man this walk sucks!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone is using ur pics on myspace.... the pics of all the kids u have in here.... the link is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236230333

im letting u know because id want to know if someone was using my kids without my permission online

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you know this or not but this person http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236230333 has all these pictures on here with the little kids. I don't know if you have allowed this or not, but I feel like you should know. Please contact the person and let them know. Or contact myself grazynaanka@yahoo.com, and I can let others know so they can help to get the pictures off